Individuals who join the Just Water Loyalty Program and/or redeem Rewards agree to be legally bound by the Member Terms and Conditions.
The Member Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Just Water in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
Just Water will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
Just Water will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Just Water Loyalty Program.
Just Water gives no undertaking as to the continuing availability of the Loyalty Program. Just Water may terminate or suspend the Loyalty Program at any time, and will give at least 60 days’ notice to Members of such termination or suspension, except if the Just Water Loyalty Program ceases to operate, in which case the Loyalty Program will cease immediately. If the Members are terminated, suspended or if the Just Water Loyalty Scheme ceases operations, there will be no compensation in any form provided to the Members.
Just Water holds all discretion as to which individuals qualify for the Just Water Loyalty Program. Just Water's decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Just Water Loyalty Program is final and binding.
- “Activation/Activate” refers to the process required to activate the Just Water Card & Loyalty Account
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the Members.
- “Member” means individuals who are qualified for Membership and have activated their Just Water Loyalty Program.
- “Member Profile” means the personal details of the Member which can be updated on the Just Water’s database.
- “Member Terms and Conditions" mean the terms and conditions set out on this page and as updated on this page.
- “Website” refers to the website www.Justwater.co.nz where details of the Just Water Loyalty Program (including the most up to date Member Terms and Conditions) can be found. The Website also provides for the facility to activate the Just Water Card.
- “Rewards” refers to rewards given to Members because of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions.
- “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- “Just Water Card” refers to the membership card that is linked to the Members' account on the Website.
- “Just Water Loyalty Program” means the loyalty program operated by Just Water providing Members with access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
- “Suspension” means the Member will no longer accumulate Rewards during the time of the suspension.
- “Just Water Customers” refers to individuals who are current and paying customers of Just Water which may or may not be Members of the Loyalty Program.
- “Scheduled Payments” refers to the payments of invoices that have been charged to Just Water Customers
- “Just Water” means Just Water International Ltd, Company Number 368825, NZBN 9429039526809, its related bodies corporate and its authorised representatives.
- Just Water Customers are deemed to be qualified for Membership at the absolute discretion of Just Water.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member of the Just Water Loyalty Program when they sign up on the Website and activate their Just Water Card.
- Activation of the Just Water Card is deemed acceptance by the Member of the Member Terms and Conditions.
- Members are deemed to have consented to receive email correspondence from Just Water under the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
- Membership of the Just Water Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- At any time, Members can only have one Membership to the Just Water Loyalty Program and one corresponding Just Water Card.
- Just Water reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of the Just Water Loyalty Program without prior notice or reason and in its absolute discretion.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Rewards are not transferable. ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Just Water when personal information needs to be updated and changed in the Just Water Loyalty Program.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Just Water.
- Memberships will be suspended when Members miss scheduled payments.
- Just Water reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend and reactivate a Member’s participation in the Loyalty Program.
- Just Water reserves the right to cancel Rewards claimed under the Loyalty Program if a Member or any of the Member’s representatives has attempted to claim under the Loyalty Program to ￼which they were not entitled. ￼
4. Just Water Card
- The Just Water Card remains the property of Just Water at all times.
- One Just Water Card will be issued per Member.
- You must have a valid and unique email address in order to activate your Just Water Card.
- A current Just Water Card must be presented by the Member linked to on the Just Water Card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming rewards or in response to any promotional activity specific to the Just Water Loyalty Program.
- Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity. Only one Just Water Card can be presented for each transaction.
- Members must notify Just Water immediately if the Just Water Card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Just Water will not be held responsible or liable for any authorised or unauthorised transactions.
- Just Water Cards cannot be used if they have expired.
- Members of the Just Water Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive Benefits.
- Just Water reserves the right to vary the Benefits at any time and without notice.
- At its sole discretion, Just Water may update a Member account with a Reward as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Just Water will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any Rewards.
- Just Water reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the Rewards without notice and at any time.
- Rewards are generally expressed in a Points form - for example, a 10 Point Reward. However, in no way do Rewards represent legal tender in any country.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments, including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Rewards can only be redeemed by contacting Just Water by phone, email or visiting a Just Water office in person. Just Water reserve the right to request presentation of the Just Water Card and corresponding photo identification.
- Just Water reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
- Rewards cannot be earned using other Rewards as part of the transaction. i.e. If a Member transacts using a combination of cash and Points in Rewards, they are not entitled to the Reward points on the cash portion of the purchase.
- If a Membership is terminated from the Just Water Loyalty Program, all outstanding and future Rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- All Rewards have a two-year expiry date at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. Just Water reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without prior notice.
- Only Rewards from one Just Water Card can be presented per transaction. Only one Reward will be uploaded to a Member’s Just Water Card per day.
- Just Water will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once this will be later declined and our customer support team will be in contact with you.