April 24 2020 ■ News
COVID-19 Alert Level 2 Action Plan - Letter to Customers
Hello to our Just Water Customers,
We started operating under Level 3 and have been busy catching up on our water deliveries for our business and home customers. Feels just great to be moving into Level 2 and to see more of our customers open again for business.
Like Just Water, many of you will now be returning to your offices and working on getting your workplace back into operation. To help you get ready and to keep you hydrated, please let Just Water know that you will be opening as a Safe Business during Alert level 2 by clicking here.
As part of operating as a Safe Business and with the wellbeing of our team, and yours, remaining our number one priority, we continue to follow stringent Health & Safety processes as recommended by the Ministry of Health. These include:
- Equipping our water delivery and service teams with appropriate PPE including hand sanitiser, gloves and masks.
- Ensuring physical distancing is maintained at all times.
- Implementing contactless water deliveries
- Rigorously following hand, cough and sneeze health hygiene.
- Maintaining Covid-19 check-ins across our Just Water team.
- Working from home for our office-based staff wherever possible.
As always, if you need anything, you can just contact our Just Water Customer services team and they will be ready to help.
PH: 0800 801 802
Just Water NZ
M: (021) 506280