August 17 2021 ■ News
COVID-19 Update September 2021
As of 11.59pm Tuesday 7th September all of New Zealand except Auckland will go Level 2, while Auckland remains in Level 4.
This means that we can recommence our water delivery services to all those parts of the country operating at Level 2 for both our home and business customers. Our Just Water Sales and Customer services teams are working from home and ready to help as always via phone, online chat, or email.
At Level 2, we can also resume servicing for our business customers. With the wellbeing of our team, and yours, remaining our number one priority, we will follow stringent Health & Safety processes as recommended by the Ministry of Health. These include:
- Equipping our delivery and service teams with appropriate PPE including hand sanitiser, gloves and masks.
- Daily disinfecting of bottles following collection.
- Ensuring physical distancing is maintained at all times.
- Implementing contactless deliveries.
- Rigorously following hand, cough and sneeze health hygiene.
- Maintaining Covid-19 check-ins across our Just Water team.
- Working from home for our office-based staff wherever possible.
Ph: 0800 801 802
Group General Manager
Just Life Group Limited