December 03 2021 ■ News
COVID-19 Update December 2021
As of 12.00am Friday 3 December, New Zealand moved to the traffic light system. For us, this change means we are now able to deliver our bottled water to all our home and business customers in the North Island. This also means that we can visit our business customers to service their water coolers to ensure they are experiencing the best tasting chilled and filtered water throughout the country.
With the wellbeing of our team, and yours, remaining our number one priority, we continue to follow stringent Health & Safety processes as recommended by the Ministry of Health. These include:
- Equipping our delivery and service teams with appropriate PPE including hand sanitiser, gloves, and masks.
- Daily disinfecting of bottles following collection.
- Ensuring physical distancing where required is maintained at all times.
- Rigorously following hand, cough, and sneeze health hygiene.
- Maintaining Covid-19 check-ins across our Just Water team.
As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please contact our Just Water Customer Service team who ready to help via phone, online chat, or email.
Ph: 0800 801 802
Group General Manager
Just Life Group Limited