We recommend cleaning your water cooler about once every [time period] to keep it working well and your water tasting fresh.
1. Wipe down the surface with warm, soapy water or a mild surface spray.
2. Remove the bottle and gently lift out the ring it sits in (the part that spikes the bottle cap when you place it on the cooler).
1. Empty any water left in the tank by draining it from both taps into a bucket.
2. Wipe the inside of the reservoir with a damp cloth and warm/hot water. You can use warm soapy water, but you’ll need to rinse any residue away thoroughly.
1. Unscrew the taps and remove the drip tray and spill guard. Wash them in the sink or your dishwasher.
2. Rinse well to remove any soapy residue and put them back on the cooler.
3. Gently hand tighten the taps – don’t overtighten them.
4. Put the bottle ring and the bottle back on the cooler.
5. Flush at least two litres of cold water through the taps.
6. Pour a glass and taste to make sure there’s no soapy residue.